We have a commitment to the safety of our employees, contractors and customers.
A suite of network rules and procedures apply to our rail network, and these vary from state to state.
NSW Network Rules and Procedures Changes – February 2020
ARTC will implement a number of changes to the NSW Network Rules and Procedures effective from the 23rd February 2020. To facilitate these changes training will be required to be undertaken by all affected Rail Safety Workers.
Safeworking Competent Rail Safety Workers have two options for completing training in the changes, either;
- by attending a training course delivered by an approved ARTC Registered Training Organisation (all roles), or
- by undertaking training (certain roles).
The training will be available for the following Safeworking roles:
- Handsignalling 1
- Handsignalling 2 (also covers Handsignalling 1)
- Protection Officer 1
- Protection Officer 2
- Track Vehicle Operator
- Combined PO2, Handsignalling 1 and TVO
- Combined PO2 and TVO
To enrol for a face-to-face training course, please phone or email CERT Training:
- 02 9735 2522 (Sydney) or 02 4088 2330 (Newcastle)
For bulk enrolments, speak with the CERT Training Administration team.
Internal training is also available to ARTC Employees only. For further details on this option ARTC Managers must contact the ARTC Manager Learning and Development, Corporate Affairs & People.
Memorandum for recertification extension