Safety is at heart of everything we do. We don’t want anyone to be harmed working on our network and we’re committed to achieving this through safe working practices at our end and yours.
No one is harmed at work or on our network.
We support a safe and healthy workplace by providing:
- Safe systems of work
- A risk based approach to achieve a safe work place and safe behaviours
- Plant and equipment, including PPE fit for purpose
- A workforce that’s safety focused and appropriately competent
- An environment that promotes a positive safety culture
- Measurable and achievable objectives and targets
- Monitoring of safety performance to promote continuous improvement.
We require all workers and visitors to:
- Always work safely and care for the safety of others
- Comply with relevant laws, including rail safety, rehabilitation and work health and safety requirements
- Take responsibility for their actions and the actions of others
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Follow safety procedures and reasonable instructions
- Report all incidents, hazards and unsafe acts.
|COR-PO-001||Safety Policy||1 Dec 2014|