The Federal Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, Darren Chester has announced the Port Botany Rail Line upgrade (Stage 3) has passed the halfway mark, with more than 55 per cent of the works now complete and providing rail relief for all Sydney road users.
Completed works include:
• 1.5 kilometres of track reconditioning;
• 9.9 kilometres of concrete re-sleepering;
• 8.4 kilometres of new rail;
• Six kilometres of new drainage; and
• Two new retaining structures
Read the full statement here: Port Botany Rail Line upgrade