Our charter outlines who we are, what we do and what we stand for as a company under the Corporations Act owned by the Commonwealth of Australia.
We strive to always deliver against the five key areas in our charter, which focus on growth, efficiency, asset management, safety and economic viability.
ARTC’s corporate charter is to:
- Provide seamless and efficient access to users of the interstate rail network.
- Pursue a growth strategy for interstate rail through improved efficiency and competitiveness.
- Improve interstate rail infrastructure through better asset management and coordination of capital investment.
- Encourage uniformity in access, technical, operating and safe working procedures.
- Operate the business on commercially sound principles.
At ARTC, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics in all that we do.
This includes avoiding any conflicts of interest in the course of undertaking our work, so our people follow a 6-point test before accepting any gifts, benefits or hospitality.