Aquipa is a cloud-based asset management system that ARTC uses as an online Track Maintenance Vehicle Register.
Step 1 – Notes to consider regarding AQUIPA
- All rail track operated maintenance vehicles must be registered with ARTC on Aquipa prior to use on the network.
- The procedure for registering track maintenance vehicles is outlined in EPP-32-01 – Track Maintenance Vehicle Registration and Operation.
- Procedures relating to Plant can be found at: https://extranet.artc.com.au/eng_plant-equip-ex.html.
- TOC Waivers, listings in the TOC Manual, or signed PP124 Forms are no longer accepted for the registration of track maintenance vehicles on the ARTC Network.
- If you are new to Aquipa, you can register an account here.
- Aquipa Knowledge Base (Useful Tutorials): https://help.aquipa.com/portal/en/kb.
- Not understanding Aquipa in relation to your work: firstname.lastname@example.org.
step 3 – aquipa
Sample images below indicate what AQUIPA will look like.