« All Events
Wagga Wagga Rerailing
2016-08-29 @ 7:00 pm - 2016-09-07 @ 6:00 am
- Rerailing will occur between Sturt Highway and Tarcutta Street bridges in Wagga Wagga, from Monday 29 August to Wednesday 7 September.
- 1320m of rerailing will be performed, in addition to the replacement of 40 bridge timbers.
- Road closures will be in place: Single lane closure between Monday 29 August – Friday 2 September between the hours of 19:00pm to 06:00am, to erect scaffolding.
- Total road closure on the Sturt Highway on Sunday 4 September, between 06:00am – 12 noon.
- Total road closure on Tarcutta Street on Sunday 4 September, between 12 noon and 18:00pm.
- Single lane closure between Monday 5 September – Wednesday 7 September between the hours of 19:00pm – 06:00am, to remove scaffolding.
- Traffic management and detours will be in place during these times.