WebRAMS is the system that we use to publish train notices and speed restrictions for the SA, WA and Vic sections of our network. Access to WebRAMS is available to our Customers and key stakeholders, who are issued with a dedicated User ID and Password.
WebRAMS is also the gateway to the Rail Access Management System (RAMS) which publishes ‘live’ train operational data.
Train notice and Speed Restriction Information is updated each evening.
If you do not have access to WebRAMS, but require it for your role within the rail industry, please fill out the form / forms below, have your manager sign them both and return for processing to:
- SYS-FM-001 WebRAMS Authority Form
- Customer Computer Security Access Form (CCSA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Please allow 10 business days for processing
- User access will be disabled after 24 months if no activity has been logged by ARTC
- Users that no longer require access must provide advice to the above email address
- If you already have access to WebRAMS but are experiencing difficulties, please contact:
Phone: 1300 785 747
- Email: ServiceDesk@artc.com.au