- This event has passed.
Hunter Valley maintenance shutdown
2016-08-23 @ 6:00 am - 2016-08-25 @ 10:00 pm
- The maintenance work is taking place over more than 62 hours from 6am Tuesday 23 August through to the late evening of Thursday the 25th of August.
- The pre-planned maintenance work will see everything from new rail be laid, to level crossing improvements, ballast cleaned and signalling work completed.
- It will take place in the rail corridor from around Kooragang Island, North to Narrabri and between Muswellbrook and Ulan on the Ulan line.
- In the early morning and late evenings local Hunter passenger trains will be impacted, please visit www.sydneytrains.info or www.nswtrainlink.info for passenger service impacts. Intercity trains to the Northwest (Tamworth/Armidale) will also be affected.
- The level crossing at Lowes Creek Road, Quirindi will be closed from both sides from 6:00pm Monday 22nd August to 8:00pm Thursday 25th August. Please use Black Gully Road