- This event has passed.
Major Hunter Valley maintenance shutdown
2017-04-04 @ 6:00 am - 2017-04-06 @ 8:00 pm
ARTC will be undertaking a 62 hour period of essential rail maintenance work from 6am Tuesday 4 April through to 8pm Thursday 6 April.
Works will take place right across the rail corridor from Kooragang / Warrabrook, along the Ulan line to Ulan & north to Narrabri.
ARTC will be carrying out important maintenance works at a number of level crossings during this time.
Please find listed below the relevant crossings and the times they will be impacted. Please note that times are approximate only and may be subject to change depending on a number of factors.
- Rouchel Road, Aberdeen ( 9am to 3pm, 4 April)
- Wollombi Road, Farley (6am 4 April to 8:30pm, 6 April)
- Middle Falbrook Road, Glennies Creek (4am, 5 April to 6pm, 6 April)
- Liverpool Street, Scone (9:30am to 3pm, 5 April)
- Brook Street, Muswellbrook From (6am, 4 April to 8pm, 6 April)
- Golden Highway, Denman (7am, 4 April to 7pm, 5 April)
- Shamrock Street, Hexham (7am to 5pm, 4 April)
- Halls Creek Road, Murrurundi (9pm 5 April to 9am, 6 April)
- Cemetery Lane, Whittingham (6am to 6pm, 6 April )
- Baranbah Street, Baan Baa (6:30am 4 April to 8:00pm 6 April)
- Mayfield Road, Baan Baa (6:30am 4 April to 8:00pm 6 April)
The level crossings will be closed continuously for access from both sides during the approximate times listed. We suggest if you are planning to travel, plan your travel ahead of time and avoid these locations around the proposed times and dates.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these works, and if you have any further questions please contact Kathy Rawson on 1800 995 979 (toll free) or email email@example.com