Variations to the NSW/QLD Train Operating Conditions (TOC) Manual are published in the form of a TOC Waiver.
TOC Waivers detail all changes to the General Instructions and Section Pages of the ARTC TOC Manual, operation of new and modified rolling stock, and any non-standard working on the NSW/QLD network.
Step 1 – Notes to consider when reading TOC WAIVERS
- The TOC Waivers listed below must be read in conjunction with the ARTC TOC Manual.
- We are currently transitioning from the TOC Manual to the Route Access Standard (RAS).
- TOC Waivers will continue to be issued only for the registration of rolling stock and non-standard working on the NSW/QLD network.
Step 2 – Not clear for you, please contact:
- Not understanding TAA document content: OpStandards@artc.com.au
- Webpage (including links): OpStandards@artc.com.au